- Consulate General of India, Geneva encourages filing of all applications in person. However, in special cases, outstation applicants may send their application for VISA ONLY by authorized Agent with authorization form.
- Fee for applications filed with Consulate General of India, Geneva shall be paid only in the Consulate’s account (CCP No. 12-10232-9). Cash payment / other mode of payments are not acceptable. Original counterfoil of the postal slip should accompany the application.
- Applications in straightforward cases for Visa services, received by authorized agent, normally take about 2 - 3 weeks to process. This time schedule does not apply for services for which reference has to be made to the competent authorities in India.
- The Consulate General is not responsible for documents sent through authorized agent. A passport should not be sent out of any country by post.
- No Visa application sent through post would be considered for Visa issue. Person has to visit the consulate in person for deposit or collection of Visa. If the peson is unable to visit Consulate owing to any reason, he/she may submit/collect his/her visa through authorized Agent accompanied with duly filled-up authorization form.