The following documents (self attested) copies must be enclosed with each OCI application:
1. Two recent photographs (not more than 6 months old) size 5 x 5 cm (The photographs should have light color background (not white) without border with front view of person's head and shoulders showing full face in the middle of the photograph).
2. Proof of citizenship (Copy of Passport)
3. Evidence of Indian origin for self or parents or grand parents. (Persons who held Indian passport before acquiring foreign citizenship must submit proof of Renunciation of Indian citizenship / Passport Surrender Certificate)
4. "No Criminal Record Certificate" issued by the Federal Office of Justice, in original.
5. Evidence of relationship of parent/grandparent, if their Indian origin is claimed as basis for grant of Overseas Citizenship of India.
6.Payment to be paid in the UBS Account no. 240-401506.03D (IBAN NO. CH16 0024 0240 4015 0603 D) through online bank transfer only. Service would be rendered after confirmation of payment from Bank.
(i) New registration : CHF 367. 00
(ii) Miscellaneous service like change of particulars : CHF 37.00
N.B. : All Applicants have to upload scanned photograph & requisite documents online, before final submission at the Consulate.
A hard copy of the on line filled up OCI card application, should be submitted to the Consulate in person with relevant fee receipt, copy of required documents as above. Grant of OCI card is subject to fulfilment of all para meters of the laid down instructions.